Canadian Immunization Conference (CIC) 2020
December 1 @ 11:00 am - December 3 @ 4:30 pm
CIC 2020 is a forum for researchers, professionals and policy makers to present, share and exchange the latest cutting-edge information in Canada’s vaccination system. Conference delegates will include:
- Health promoters
- Researchers and scientists
- Vaccine regulators
- Public Health
Policy and program specialists
- Policy Makers
- Program Planners
- Students / Trainees
Benefits of a Virtual Conference
Registration offers participants access to over 30 sessions and associated content, the opportunity to connect with speakers and engage with participants. Gain additional learnings with unlimited, on-demand access to the presentation gallery for one year post-conference
The virtual conference platform gives participants the opportunity to:
- Discover new solutions, innovations, and partnerships to apply in your day-to-day setting.
- Pay reduced registration rates and gain virtual access to 30 sessions including plenary, symposiums, and abstract presentations.
- Learn in your personal work environment at your own pace.
- Connect with speakers via online polls, audience Q&A and post-session discussion forums.
- Earn Maintenance of Certification Program credits.
- Gain additional learnings with unlimited, on-demand access to the presentation gallery for one year.