Oncology Virtual Partnering
March 2 - March 5
At Inova, our aim is to facilitate the bridge between science and business. Together with BIO, we are organizing this Oncology Virtual Partnering Event. Through online one-to-one meetings taking place 2 – 5 March, researchers, biotechs and biopharmaceutical companies will discuss the latest research from oncology congresses, pitch ideas and partner to prioritize the most promising research efforts.
This event will leverage Inova and Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO)’s biopharma industry expertise, leading digital networking platform and years of experience organizing partnering events to connect scientific and business communities for the benefit of patients worldwide.
Who should attend?
• Potential R&D collaborations
• Early-stage discovery collaboration
• Drug repurposing
• Biological markers and diagnostic tests
• Adjuvants, carrier systems, and formulation technologies
• Tools for research projects
• Animal and in-silico models
• Funding and investors
• Partners for clinical trials