Therapeutics Area Partnerships (TAP) Diabetes
October 5 @ 8:00 am - October 7 @ 5:00 pm
Therapeutics Area Partnerships (TAP) is the new industry’s premier specialized biopharmaceutical partnering events.
In highly focused programming and selected presentations, attendees have the opportunity to hear from and meet some of the industry’s most talented biotechnology entrepreneurs and pharmaceutical leaders. Informal virtual networking and one-on-one partnering meetings bring together business development decision-makers from large pharmaceutical firms and executive leadership from innovative biotechnology firms to make this the industry’s leading resource in therapeutic area partnerships.
How it works:
– Register for TAP
– Create a profile so people know about your focus and objectives
– Set your personal Agenda to “available” in the time slots when you can take meetings
– Identify others virtually that you’d like to partner with
– Send and receive meeting requests
– Accepted meetings will be scheduled instantly
– Easily invite others to join!