Save up to $10,000 through our business development suite with discounts on insurance, leading industry publications, lab equipment and major international conferences.
As a BIOTECanada member, your organization can benefit from cost-saving group purchasing programs for discounts on services, supplies and events including:
- BioCentury publications – big savings on three core product subscriptions NEW!
- BioWorld Publications – 85% OFF cover price for BioWorld Today & BioWorld Insight
- Informa Intelligence Publications – Essential Insight for the Healthcare Industry
- BioTalent Compensation Guide – 25% off
- Business Wire – Reach journalists, investors and consumer audiences at reduced rates
- FedEx® – Special Saving for BIOTECanada members on FedEx® shipments
- GoodLife Fitness – Special corporate rate on annual and bimonthly gym memberships for BIOTECanada members
- ShareVault – Member discounts: ShareVault provides a simple, secure way to share sensitive documents with third parties during due diligence and other vital business processes
- Pragmatic Conferencing – access to our exclusive conferencing rates
- Bennett Insurance offers customized employee group benefit coverage and preferred pricing NEW!
- Sound Insurance – Discounts on home and auto insurance for your employees
- VWR, Part of Avantor – Up to 75% discounts on lab supplies, equipment and chemicals.
- Grand &Toy – Up to 20% off office supplies & total office solutions
- Nikon Canada – 5-15% off various instruments & products NEW!
- BioTalent Canada – Savings on Job Postings
- BioTalent Canada – Opportunities Fund wage subsidy program
- BioTalent Canada – Green Job wage subsidy program
- Air Canada – Savings on event specific business travel
- VIA Rail Canada – Savings on business and leisure travel
- Porter Airlines – Through our partnership with BioTalent Canada, BIOTECanada members receive a discount on flights
- BIOTECanada Travel Discount Program – Save on hotels and car rentals
- Park’N Fly – Best Value in Airport Parking – Can be used for business or personal travel
- AccorHotels – Preferred corporate rate at all participating hotels in the AccorHotels group, including Fairmont and Novotel NEW!
- Innovative Medicines Canada – Membership for a 20% premium on your current BIOTECanada membership fee
- Business Development Fund – Travel subsidies to qualifying members to U.S. and international partnered events
- Event Discounts – substantial savings on event registration at partnered events.
- Exclusive to BIOTECanada Members! Boardroom & meeting space bookings – Going to be in Ottawa? Need space? Contact Aurelina Rodrigues to book!
“The dollars we save on the subscribing to BioWorld through BIOTECanada covers the cost of our BIOTECanada membership almost 4 times over. So, it makes it a no brainer to subscribe to BioWorld”‘
– Jeff Charpentier, Chief Financial Officer, viDA Therapeutics Inc.
“BioWorld Today is a daily “must read” for any life science executive. Notwithstanding all other benefits, the subscription discount provided by BIOTECanada is by itself reason to become a member”
– Niclas Stiernholm, President & CEO, Trillium Therapeutics Inc.
“I provide management services to a number of biotech and biopharm companies in Canada, the US and Europe. Most are in the space of oncology and particularly immunotherapy of cancer which is one of the hottest areas today in biopharm. It would be impossible for me to keep up with business and scientific developments without my daily subscription to BioWorld. The ability to access BioWorld at the significant discount offered by BIOTECanada is, to me, a major benefit of membership and a major value builder to my business. On more than one occasion, my clients have been very surprised at my ability to let them know about significant events in our business as soon as they are announced, thanks to my BioWorld subscription.”
– Joseph Elliot, PhD, President, Biopharm Management Inc..