comprehensive CLINICAL TRIALS INSURANCE
Exclusively available to BIOTECanada Members
Your business faces unique exposures and requires a specifically tailored insurance solution to address them. BMS Canada Risk Services Ltd. (BMS Group) has worked closely with a Lloyd’s of London insurer to develop a market-leading product that is exclusively available to BIOTECanada members.
Market-leading Coverage Solutions for:
1. Clinical Trials and Commercial General Liability Insurance
2. Cargo and Storage Insurance
3. Office Package Insurance
4. Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
5. Cyber Security & Privacy Liability Insurance
Benefits for You & Your Business:
• Legal services and pro-bono legal advice from Gowling WLG, one of the most highly recognized law firms in Canada with unparalleled expertise in the global life sciences industry
• Access to BMS Group’s risk management resources, including advisories, webinars, and presentations, based on the industry’s unique liability profile
• Preferential premium rating due to group purchasing power
• High limit capacity per Study Protocol
• Worldwide capabilities
• Flexibility on policy periods and premium currency
• Up to 6 years optional Extended Reporting Period available
To find out more please contact:
BMS Canada Risk Services Ltd (BMS Group)
For questions on BIOTECanada’s cost saving programs, please contact Julie Mair
NEW! Bennett Insurance Agency in partnership with Benefits by Design
Group Insurance Plans Bennett Insurance Agency Limited Employee Benefit Plans
Bennett Insurance has put together an Association Benefits plan exclusively for members of BIOTECanada. With this new plan, BIOTECanada members can obtain benefits and features that are normally reserved for large companies, without the added cost.
Features of the new plan:
– Customized – Unlike some plans, the BIOTECanada plan gives you a wide variety of options with respect to your plan design.
– Simplicity – The team at Bennett Insurance will handle as much or as little of the plan administration as you want.
– Efficient – By leveraging the large size of the BIOTECanada membership, your costs may be lower than sourcing a benefit plan directly. To illustrate potential cost savings, we will be happy prepare comparable quotations from the marketplace.
Your Benefit plan can include one or more of the following benefits:
– Life Insurance – Coverage for employees and family members
– Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) – Doubles the amount of life insurance paid out if you die by accident
– Disability Insurance – Approved Claims will provide income replacement for when you cannot work due to an accident or illness
– Health Insurance – Designed to cover the things that provincial plans don’t (ie. prescriptions, paramedical practitioners, supplies & equipment, travel, etc.)
– Dental Insurance – Plans range from basic coverage (check-ups and fillings) to orthodontics and everything in between
– Critical Illness Insurance – Lump sum payments if you are diagnosed with one of the 25 covered illnesses
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Counselling to provide help in dealing with a wide range of emotional, financial, legal and daily issues
If you don’t currently have an employee benefits plan in place, but would like to explore the costs, please feel free to contact our office. We require very little information in order to provide a formal proposal. If you have a plan already in place but would like to see how the BIOTECanada plan could be better suited for your company, we will be pleased to offer our advice and assistance.
Please contact Ashley Johnston
1-613-727-0424 Ext. 208
*BIOTECanada Association benefits plan is provided by Benefits By Design (BBD).
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Mair
GROUP HOME AND AUTO INSURANCE
Employees can save up to 60%.Sound Insurance Services is offering a no-cost voluntary Group Home and Auto program to BIOTECanada members and their employees through Novex Insurance Company.As a member of BIOTECanada, your employees can enjoy the benefits of group purchasing power. You now have access to a Group Personal Lines Insurance Program which can save you and your employees up to 40% on your personal property and automobile insurance.
Benefits for Your Company:
- No cost or administration – all inquires, materials and premiums handled directly by Sound Insurance Services
- Voluntary benefit to the employees of your organization
- Customized for your employee communication methods
- A sought after value-added employee benefit
Benefits for Your employees:
- Saving of up to 60% on a major annual expense, auto and home insurance
- No interest and service charges on payment options
- 24/7 claims service
- Program available for employee, their spouse and dependent children under 25 living at home or attending school
- Novex Assistance: This is a unique coverage only available through the group and is automatically included with your policy at no extra charge. Home assistance (home policies only) – emergency baby-sitting, housekeeping and home care services.
To find out how you can offer this great benefit to your employees, please contact: Sound Insurance Services at 416-498-6710, 1-800-763-6546 x320 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
For a no-obligation quote, contact:
In Ontario, Sound Insurance Services at 1-800-763-6546 or email:email@example.com
Outside Ontario, contact Novex Insurance Company at 1-888-77NOVEX (776 6839)
Sound Insurance Services Inc. is one of Canada’s mid-sized brokerage firms and is a well established and respected firm with a strong commitment to client satisfaction.
Underwritten by Novex Insurance Company.