News & Multimedia Distribution, Financial Disclosure Services
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has delivered critical communications for everyone from start-ups to the Fortune 500.
BIOTECanada has aligned with Business Wire to help you effectively distribute your news releases with easy, powerful and targeted tools at preferred pricing. Business Wire also delivers multimedia and financial disclosure news around the world, provides valuable measurement data and offers special targeting options.
BIOTECanada members pre-qualify for a minimum 10% discount with Business Wire.
Additional Services from Business Wire
- NewsHQ/InvestorHQ – create your own branded online newsroom
- Workiva Partnership – Utilize Workiva’s Wdesk to submit financial press releases directly to Business Wire through a secure, file-transfer process
- IPO Services
- VentureBeat – direct distribution to the venture capital investment community
- Market Impact Reports – see how your stock behaves based on your news
- NUVI – real-time social media monitoring and analytics
To learn how you can save money on your news distribution or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 416.593.0208.
SPECIAL SAVINGS FOR BIOTECANADA MEMBERS ON FEDEX® SHIPMENTS
As a BIOTECanada member, you are eligible for member discounts on select FedEx shipping services. Whether you’re shipping within Canada, to the U.S., or around the world, you can count on FedEx to deliver peace of mind and reliability. Members can start enjoying special savings on FedEx services by signing up in the Members Only section of our website.
Discounted membership AT all GoodLife Fitness clubs
At GoodLife, our mission is to help organizations across Canada achieve health and wellness. With a healthy and active workforce, Canada will be able to minimize financial losses attributed to unhealthy employees, increase employee morale and boost productivity. Click here to find a location near you. GoodLife has teamed up with BIOTECanada to provide its members a corporate wellness program at approximately 45% off the full price annual membership fee. (our current discounted corporate rate is $499.00 + tax for full year, or $24/biweekly + tax for no-commitment).
*If your company already takes part in a GoodLife corporate wellness program, employees are ineligible to participate in this one
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE!
Register for your GoodLife Fitness Corporate Membership today at:
• Significant savings off regular GoodLife Fitness membership rates
• Access to over 250 GoodLife Fitness Clubs across Canada
• Corporate rate extended to 4 additional family members
• State-of-the-art cardio equipment
• All free weights and weight machines
• World-renowned Group Fitness classes
• Professionally trained staff to assist you in achieving your goals
• Towel Service (where available)
• Child minding (where available at an additional fee)
• Seeking a health or fitness assessment? Ask the club about a LifeChanger
• 24 hour locations (select clubs only)
• Access to the GoodLife Fitness Rewards Program – savings and special offers from
over 100 popular brands
To sign up or for more information, please contact Emily
Secure document sharing & virtual data room solutions
In partnership with Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO), BIOTECanada is pleased to offer a member discount program with ShareVault.
ShareVault offers secure, cloud-based document sharing solutions, also known as virtual data rooms, that are frequently used by organizations of all types to securely share highly confidential documents with outside parties. In contrast to consumer-grade file sharing services, ShareVault allows organizations to easily share documents with third parties, while monitoring access and maintaining control. Because it provides bank-grade security, ShareVault is commonly used in the following applications:
- For due diligence activities such as licensing, partnering, M&A, and investment
- To replace older, slower and clunkier virtual data rooms (VDRs)
- For biopharma companies that need to securely share their intellectual property and regulatory submissions with prospective partners and to enable partners to easily review these submissions
- For frequent and ongoing business needs to share sensitive documents with other parties such as business consultants, manufacturers, distributors, researchers, attorneys and board members
- As an efficient and more manageable alternative to FTP/sFTP and CD/DVD shipments
Spanning life sciences, financial services, legal services, energy/natural resources, technology, manufacturing, education and other markets, ShareVault has enabled more than $20B in transactions for organizations in 44 countries. Across these markets, ShareVault’s service is recognized for its ease-of-use, speed, industry-leading features, customer support and cost-effectiveness.
NEW! Download the latest Whitepaper from ShareVault: “What’s the role of Non-Immuno Oncology in an Immuno Oncology World?”
To find out about BIOTECanada member benefits, please contact email@example.com.
CONFERENCE CallING Services
Pragmatic is a leading provider of audio, web and video conferencing services. Established in 2006, Pragmatic has built its success on reliability and superior customer support. Pragmatic has also been actively providing lower conferencing rates for organizations all across North American and Australia for years.
The Pragmatic Affinity Program is designed to help member organizations save on their conferencing costs while at the same time providing high quality and reliable service.
BIOTECanada Member Companies are eligible for an exclusive conferencing rates of $0.03/minute.