News & Multimedia Distribution, Financial Disclosure Services
For more than 60 years, Business Wire has delivered critical communications for everyone from start-ups to the Fortune 500.
BIOTECanada has aligned with Business Wire to help you effectively distribute your news releases with easy, powerful and targeted tools at preferred pricing. Business Wire also delivers multimedia and financial disclosure news around the world, provides valuable measurement data and offers special targeting options.
BIOTECanada members pre-qualify for a minimum 10% discount with Business Wire.
Additional Services from Business Wire
- Workiva Partnership – Utilize Workiva’s Wdesk to submit financial press releases directly to Business Wire through a secure, file-transfer process
- IPO Services – all the the tools you need to communicate your IPO news
- VentureBeat – direct distribution to the venture capital investment community
- NewsTrak – measure the impact of your news
- IR Websites – create your own branded online newsroom
Click here to activate your benefits.
SPECIAL SAVINGS FOR BIOTECANADA MEMBERS ON FEDEX® SHIPMENTS
As a BIOTECanada member, you are eligible for member discounts on select FedEx shipping services. Whether you’re shipping within Canada, to the U.S., or around the world, you can count on FedEx to deliver peace of mind and reliability. Members can start enjoying special savings on FedEx services by signing up in the Members Only section of our website.
Group Rate for Corporate Memberships
At GoodLife, our mission is to help organizations across Canada achieve health and wellness. With a healthy and active workforce, Canada will be able to minimize financial losses attributed to unhealthy employees, increase employee morale and boost productivity. Click here to find a location near you. GoodLife has teamed up with BIOTECanada to provide its members a corporate wellness program with significant discounts! Our current corporate rate is $499.00 + tax for full year, OR $24/biweekly + tax for the no-commitment option.
*If your company already takes part in a GoodLife corporate wellness program, employees are ineligible to participate in this one
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE!
Find all details here
To sign up or for more information, please contact Emily
Secure document sharing & virtual data room solutions
In partnership with Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO), BIOTECanada is pleased to offer a member discount program with ShareVault.
ShareVault offers secure, cloud-based document sharing solutions, also known as virtual data rooms, that are frequently used by organizations of all types to securely share highly confidential documents with outside parties. In contrast to consumer-grade file sharing services, ShareVault allows organizations to easily share documents with third parties, while monitoring access and maintaining control. Because it provides bank-grade security, ShareVault is commonly used in the following applications:
- For due diligence activities such as licensing, partnering, M&A, and investment
- To replace older, slower and clunkier virtual data rooms (VDRs)
- For biopharma companies that need to securely share their intellectual property and regulatory submissions with prospective partners and to enable partners to easily review these submissions
- For frequent and ongoing business needs to share sensitive documents with other parties such as business consultants, manufacturers, distributors, researchers, attorneys and board members
- As an efficient and more manageable alternative to FTP/sFTP and CD/DVD shipments
Spanning life sciences, financial services, legal services, energy/natural resources, technology, manufacturing, education and other markets, ShareVault has enabled more than $20B in transactions for organizations in 44 countries. Across these markets, ShareVault’s service is recognized for its ease-of-use, speed, industry-leading features, customer support and cost-effectiveness.
NEW! Download the latest Whitepaper from ShareVault: “What’s the role of Non-Immuno Oncology in an Immuno Oncology World?”
To find out about BIOTECanada member benefits, please contact email@example.com.
software and professional Services
PSC Biotech (“PSC”) has partnered with the BIOTECanada to Provide Members Exclusive Cost Savings on Electronic Quality and Audit Management System Solutions and Professional Consulting Services. Through the BIOTECanada Cost Savings Program, members will receive discounts on PSC Biotech’s software solutions for Quality Management : Adaptive Compliance Engine® and ACE Essentials™ and Auditing: AuditUtopia®, and all Professional Services discounts, including but not limited to, Regulatory Affairs, Technical Writing, Calibration, and Validation Support.
- 10% discount on Professional Consulting Services for Regulatory Affairs, Technical Writing, Audit, Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation (CQV), Computer System Validation (CSV) and IT, Calibration, Engineering, and Project Management Support.
- 15% discount on the Initialization Fee and User Licenses for PSC Software™ (Adaptive Compliance Engine® (ACE™), ACE Essentials™, AuditUtopia®). Subscriptions include the hosting, cloud storage, technical support, and upgrades to future versions of software.
- 45-day free trial of ACE™, ACE Essentials™ and AuditUtopia®.
Pragmatic is a leading provider of audio, web and video conferencing services. Established in 2006, Pragmatic has built its success on reliability and superior customer support. Pragmatic has also been actively providing lower conferencing rates for organizations all across North American and Australia for years.
The Pragmatic Affinity Program is designed to help member organizations save on their conferencing costs while at the same time providing high quality and reliable service.
BIOTECanada Member Companies are eligible for an exclusive conferencing rates of $0.03/minute.
Corporate Communications Support
Opus Biotech Communications offers a wide range of communications and consulting services especially designed for emerging companies that have compelling stories to tell to investors, potential partners and the media, but have limited resources.
Opus Biotech principals have been leaders in the biotech revolution since its beginnings. They bring their passion for the industry and science to each assignment based on decades of working with and in biotech companies. As a team of experienced industry professionals, with low overhead, we are able to provide senior-level expertise to your project at cost-effective fees.
We are pleased to support BIOTECanada members with special pricing for our services.
-Opus Biotech Communications provides expert public affairs, company and CEO reputation management and crisis management consulting services for biotech, pharma, agricultural and medical device companies.
-Planning, guidance and implementation of marketing strategies.
-Media/Communications outreach using both cutting-edge social media as well as traditional print media.
-Social media campaigns
-Press releases writing and media outreach
-Company presentation decks and videos
-Conferences/industry meeting planning, displays and materials
-Packaging design, merchandising and salesforce support materials
-Digital content development including infographics and videos
-Digital/email marketing programs and webinars.