VWR, Part of avantor
LABORATORY SUPPLIES, EQUIPMENT & CHEMICALS
In partnership with Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO), BIOTECanada is pleased to offer a member discount program with VWR, Part of Avantor.
Leverage the buying power of the biotech industries premiere trade associations. Reduce your burn rate and save money on the chemicals, equipment and supplies you’re buying, from a leading distributor to the life science industry.
Discounts on more than 1 Million products from over 5000 manufacturers.BIOTECanada has partnered with the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) and VWR International, a leading distributor of laboratory supplies and equipment for the life science industry, to help our members save on essential supplies and reduce their burn rate.
- Targeted product listings with savings of up to 75% on the common high volume items used for life science
- Discounts across the entire VWR product offering
- Special pricing on general equipment items with list price of over CAD $1,500
- E-commerce cash rebate if 60% of your orders are placed online
- No minimum order required
- No shipping charges for products shipped from your VWR primary distribution facility
- Detailed quarterly usage and performance reporting
- Special manufacturer pricing and promotions
Enrollment is as simple as completing a one-page enrollment form/agreement.
VWR, Part of Avantor services the industrial, government, life science, clinical, education, electronics and pharmaceutical markets as a leading worldwide distributor of scientific equipment, supplies, chemicals and furniture. Through a combination of strategic partnerships with world respected manufacturers and continuous improvement of systems and services, it supplies over 1 Million products to the scientific community on time, every time. With sales and inventory locations throughout Canada and the USA and a dedicated International sales office, VWR can meet the requirements of customers throughout the world.
Jeffrey Rands, Region Director
VWR International Co. (Canada)
Visit our Website: www.ca.vwr.com
Create a Profile to View Your Pricing and Order Online.
Why did we choose Grand & Toy?
- A program that has the approved BIOTECanada members discount across-the-board for office supplies
- An aggressive standard paper price for BIOTECanada members
- Total office solutions including a wide array of product categories including:
- Office supplies
- Breakroom and meeting room supplies (Coffee programs, hot and cold beverages)
- Facility supplies (tissue, paper towels, hand sanitizers, etc.)
- Cleaning and maintenance supplies
Place orders online, access your discounted price list, track orders, view order history and more through your online user profile. Through Grand & Toy, we now have more choices and deeper savings over your total purchasing solution. With its simple-to-use ordering system and customized shopping experience, Grand & Toy makes getting the products you need for your office convenient and easy for your staff. No need to think or make time to go purchase; simply order with Grand & Toy.
This program is positioned for BIOTECanada members that do not have an existing program with Grand & Toy. It has given our collective members buying clout with across-the-board discounts on products from Grand & Toy.Grand & Toy is here to help throughout the transition.
Visit the member’s only area to sign up!
If you would like more information on this cost savings program or any of the BIOTECanada Member Benefits, please contact Julie Mair @ 613-230-5585 ext. 222.
In partnership with BIO and Nikon Canada, Instruments Division, through the BIO Business Solutions® cost saving program, BIOTECanada is please to provide BIOTECanada Members the Nikon Instruments Research Grade Microscope Systems Program. The program is designed to offer BIOTECanada members discounts on a wide selection of research instrumentation and digital imaging solutions for microscopy for direct purchase. Nikon Research Grade Microscope Systems enable researchers fully integrated microscope systems for expediting discoveries to commercialization at a cost savings.
- Products relevant for wide range of Biotech company sizes and needs
- Highly trained Nikon teams throughout the Americas partner with customers to build unique systems solutions
- Fully integrated flexible customized packages for expediting discovery to commercialization – easily scaled up for larger operations
Member companies can realize the following benefits of Nikon Research Grade Microscope Systems:
BIO/BIOTECanada Exclusive pricing on Nikon and third party items
-15% off select BIO customized microscope packages
-7% off individual Nikon items, 5% off third party products
-Onsite NO CHARGE (unless specified on quote) installation (Includes installation of all items on invoice inclusive of hardware & software, including 3rd party items)
-1 Year Warranty Full on Systems, 5 Year Warranty on Microscopes
-15% off a wide variety of Warranty Extension Programs
-On-site No Charge training, customized to Customer needs (includes training on hardware, software provided after installation on an as-needed basis)
TO USE THIS PROGRAM:
Contact: Robin Battye
Phone number: 905-625-9601
In your correspondence, please mention that you are a member of BIOTECanada.