- This event has passed.
Webinar: Does COVID-19 shape the future of vaccine development?
23 November 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
In this webinar, attendees will hear from speakers who are at the forefront of developing cutting-edge solutions and driving research in vaccine development.
Join the Embassy of Canada in the Netherlands in welcoming the International Vaccine Institute (IVI), Medicago, Janssen Vaccines, Julius Clinical and Clinical Trials Ontario as they explain the process and timelines of developing and testing COVID 19 vaccines and discuss why a collaborative global approach is so important in addressing this global pandemic.
Topics discussed will include:
- COVID-19 vaccine development in the mRNA, Adeno and protein-based vaccines
- COVID-19: Impact for other vaccine developments
- Regulatory hurdles and opportunities
- Clinical trial space in Canada, in Europe and in Asia
- International Vaccine Institute: Prof. Jerome Kim
- Janssen: Hanneke Schuitemaker, Ph.D
- Medicago: Nathalia Charland, Ph.D
- Clinical Trials Ontario: Andrew Haller, Ph.D
- Julius Clinical: Prof. Rick Grobbee