- This event has passed.
Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences (CSPS) Pediatric Workshop
2 November 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5 November 2020 @ 4:00 pm
The goal of the workshop is to exchange scientific viewpoints between the different stakeholder of industry, academia and the regulator. The past CSPS / Health Canada workshops were the nucleus for new regulatory initiatives and updates.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Day 1: Landscape of Pediatric Medicine in Canada & Global Regulatory Pathways
- Day 2: Pediatric Clinical Trials
- Day 3: Pediatric Data Extrapolation
- Day 4: Pediatric Formulations, Economic, Patient Perspectives & Special Access Programme
- Held over four half days (see draft program below)
- Comprise a pre-recorded presentation, live panel discussion and Q&A with the speakers
- Presentation available online two days in advance of the live discussion for those not able to attend the full session
- On the day of the workshop, the session will be replayed, followed by the live portion.
- Submit question in advance or live during the workshop
BIOTECanada members can save $50 off registration. Click here to retrieve discount registration link.